Thursday 3 May 2012

The French Love Wine Don't They?

The French are well known for their love of good wine.  I also love good wine so I reckon we'll fit right in to the French life style.  It's never too early to start.....or is it?   At least my internet friend who sent me these labelled as the stages of drinking has her thoughts!
Thinking about it.


Just had the one...
or maybe one more....

Now see what happens when you throw caution to the winds!


Celebrate with me

She did what?!$

Think I'll call it a night.

Rubbish, the night is yet young.

Well I'm having a great time.

I'm in lurve....

Not with me you're not.

I thought it was me she cared for.

One too many??

He's perhaps had one over the odds.

I'm quite happy here, thank you.

Sleeping it off.

The morning after.

No comments:

Post a Comment